Nate's Film Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Week 1 (Screenwriter/Editor):
Image
I make amendments to the original script in order to make it more feasible for the four of us to produce with our zero budget (and fix the ending).
Posted by Nate R. at 7:14 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Nate R.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2018 (22)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  March (9)
      • Entry 6: Baby Driver and Editing Paul Machliss ...
      • Entry 5: Your Role (3/23) I finish the editing f...
      • Entry 4: How's it going? (3/18) I feel like thing...
      • Entry 3: Editing and Storytelling (3/14) 1. A sho...
      • I begin to translate my screenplay to the storyb...
      • Our group stands back to admire our finished sto...
      • The main focus of our movie is our door. Unfortun...
      • After our first week of work, I'm feeling good a...
      • Week 1 (Screenwriter/Editor): I make amendments t...
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.