Nate's Film Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Image

Our group stands back to admire our finished storyboard. I adjusted the script for our film, and then worked with the rest of our group to communicate the plot of the film through our storyboards.

(3/8)
Posted by Nate R. at 7:29 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Nate R.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2018 (22)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  March (9)
      • Entry 6: Baby Driver and Editing Paul Machliss ...
      • Entry 5: Your Role (3/23) I finish the editing f...
      • Entry 4: How's it going? (3/18) I feel like thing...
      • Entry 3: Editing and Storytelling (3/14) 1. A sho...
      • I begin to translate my screenplay to the storyb...
      • Our group stands back to admire our finished sto...
      • The main focus of our movie is our door. Unfortun...
      • After our first week of work, I'm feeling good a...
      • Week 1 (Screenwriter/Editor): I make amendments t...
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.