Entry 5: Your Role (3/23)
 |
| I finish the editing for the horror segment of our film |
I thought my discussion with the other editors was good to shine light on the common problems we were all facing and how we handled it. This was helpful as it also resolved a few minor issues we were all facing, like how to fix sound design in post. I'm feeling pretty good about the editing, as I enjoy editing movies, however, it is a lot of work. I'm most likely going to have to stay late every day next week in order to finish on time. Additionally, it's hard to fix problems with shots that we missed earlier in the week, so I'll need to find some creative workarounds for that. All in all, I'm feeling good about the editing we're undertaking.
 |
| The editing in Baby Driver, undertaken on set |
No comments:
Post a Comment