Sunday, March 18, 2018

Entry 4: How's it going? (3/18)

I feel like things are going pretty well. When our group sits down to work, we can actually get stuff done relatively quickly. As for me, the screenplay is completely done, and the editing won't begin until we're done filming. The prospect of editing this film is mildly daunting, as it is more intricate than many of our prior films. However, it should be very fun. I'm hoping to use techniques that I haven't used before, like changing the aspect ratio, grayscaling, etc.

Editing this may be scary, but not as scary as this Freddy Kruger statue that we put under a sheet for our film.
Writing this screenplay was really fun for me, because I decided to just think of the most crazy things I could come up with to fit in a single movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment