Nate's Film Blog

Sunday, January 7, 2018


I begin storyboarding our project on the second day as Mar finishes editing our script with Brandon and Viv.
Posted by Nate R. at 7:15 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Nate R.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2018 (22)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ▼  January (11)
      • A picture of our group at the end of our amazing ...
      • Noah watches Bill Nye for our scene, (above), whi...
      •   On Thursday, Noah and I act out one of our outsi...
      • On Tuesday, I direct Noah (as the sound guy) and ...
      • On Friday, I direct Brandon and Noah on their sce...
      • Brandon and Noah get suited up in their costumes....
      • I build the Kahoot full of intellectual and mind...
      • I am the Director of our film. Sorry this is after...
      • I "supervise" Noah, Brandon, and Mar working on c...
      • I begin storyboarding our project on the second d...
      • Mar and I work on revising and editing the script...
  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.